“BRILLIANT”
other travelers have booked this property
Main bedroom Living
Guest bedroom
Living and kitchen
Open kitchen
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lucy H
“Mrs ”
Reviewed June 29, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This is a lovely apartment and very comfortable. The terrace is lovely and spacious with comfy sofas. The apartment is pretty well equipped with most things you will need on holiday. You get the sun in the morning but not in the evening. There are a few small issues with the apartment such as curtain poles not secured well into the walls etc. Also it's worth noting that there's not infinite hot water and only really enough for one 5-7 minute shower from the boiler. It does heat up quite quickly but as a family of 4 this wasn't ideal.

We were very disappointed to receive an email a week before our holiday started from the owner to say that the pool would not be working in time for our trip. However the hotel le Palme pool would be available to us and a small children's splash pool. On arrival this was a problem for us, the pool was murky and brown and a major part of our view! The hotel pool was nice and we were grateful of this but it was very cold and our children couldn't swim in it very long. The splash pool was open but very small and not right by our apartment. We did book this apartment because of the close proximity of the pool so this was a massive shame to us. We did subsequently receive a discount on our stay which was gratefully received but didn't make up for the fact that this did impact our trip. The pool was cleaned whilst we were there and looked lovely by our departure day! I'm not sure why this happened but I'd definitely seek clarification of the pool situation if you go earlier in the season.

The location of this apartment is good from a view perspective (it's gorgeous) but the surrounding area of the complex was very quiet, almost like a ghost town and the whole resort felt like it was out of season which was surprising for mid June. The resort of liscia di vacca is very small and really taken up with three hotels. Therefore if you are self catering there's not much to do in the evening food wise. There was one pizzeria we went to which did fabulous pizzas but everything else on the menu was overpriced for the size of the meal.

The beach at liscia di vacca is ok but not a patch on the ones in capriciolli. It's very safe for kids except there's various metal rods sticking up from the bottom of the sea bed. These can be avoided but I wonder why they aren't removed by the hotels?

The wifi wasn't working when we arrived and this was fixed on day two but again this was annoying as we had to stay in for about an hour when we're ready to go out.

The guy who gives you your keys, Michele spoke good English when he wanted to but I could tell he wasn't interested in problems. For these I went straight to the owner who to be fair sorted things out (apart from the pool).

This part of Sardinia wasn't what I thought it was going to be. The beaches are beautiful but there's way too many people trying to sell you things which quickly becomes very tedious. Other than the beaches there didn't seem to be much else to do which was a shame as we had two young children with us. We did visit San panteleo on market day which is definitely worth a visit.

So all in all this is a pretty good apartment in a slightly disappointing resort.

Date of stay: June 2016
Management Response
Jun 30, 2016
Dear Lucy, thank you for your review. Again I apologize for the pool that did not open on time but as I said It did not depend on me since the pool is not private but shared pool of the condominium. As a matter of fact I promptly gave you a discount for the inconvenient. As per the internet I sent after your departure a technician and there was a configuration problem that was fixed. However, beside these inconvenient I hope you had a nice holiday with you family and a safe flight back. Again thank you for your review which helps me to improve my service for future guests.
Beach-Bab...
Hertfordshire
“BRILLIANT”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This is an amazing apartment very modern and clean. Fantastic large balcony with large sofas and plenty of cushions. The view is lovely. The apartment is situated on a beautiful complex with the cleanest pool I have ever been in. The only small draw back is you need a car as bars and restaurants are not within easy walking distance. Many great beaches close by. I would not hesitate to return.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and balcony
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing