“Gorgeous food, great service and lovely setting”
Review of Trattoria Vaccaliscia - CLOSED

Trattoria Vaccaliscia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: has recently been modified by the sign "trattoria" in "restaurant Griglieria"
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Understated set on a corner a few mins walk from Porto Cervo centre this restaurant is worth a visit. Great wine, great pasta and great meat. Carbonara pasta and ribeye steak cooked beautifully. Good service and no rush to move you on after eating. Wasn't overly busy and we just turned up without a reservation without any problem although I imagine in height of summer you will need to book. We are quite fussy with service and food quality and this ticked all the boxes for us. Worth a visit and reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel. This was one of the best restaurants we went to the entire 2 1/2 weeks we spent in Italy. The seafood dishes are amazing. Great service as well.

1  Thank michael m
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Really good food and ok price for the quality, quantity and being in Porto Cervo ... not in the town center, but by the Marina (no view thus on the new Marina, but nice interior decoration and terrasse).

I highly recommand the Thuna sesam tartar, delicious. Then we had some meat, a Sardinian one and an Irish Angus beef - both perfectly cooked as we asked, large portions and very tasteful. I have to say we have been surpised by the high quality and really good dinner and time we had there as we enter "randomnly" in this restaurant. We had a middle range red wine from Contini which perfectly accompanied the meat. Unfortunately we could not find the the commerce this wine again ...

In a few words, if I were still in the region, I'd defenitely go back there for a dinner. Enjoy !

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I came first in this restaurant 2 years ago. As a yacht captain, I came back this year. For me, it is one of the best restaurant I've been in Italia. They know how to cook meat. The welcoming is totally Italian as the service. You can even draw on tables ! Only negative point would be the density of mosquitos because of humidity. If you are looking for good food, kindness and good prices, go to Vaccaliscia,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ate here a few times Staff were very pleasant and food freshly cooked and wonderful
Steaks always cooked to your liking and Seabass wonderful
We had a traditional Sardinian meal one night which was delicious and plenty of it
This place is the best in the area truly Traditional restaurant