We had 2 rooms that cost $2000/night for each room. That's some major dough so our expectations were big.
I've had better rooms in a cheap hotel. No rugs, no art, cheap furniture. Our "ocean front" room had a peak of the water from one corner of our balcony. The room was small.
I bought some cokes for the kids and I almost died when I got the bill. $14 for each 6 ounce coke. That's so far beyond reasonable and we've stayed at a lot of the best hotels in the world.
I figured the internet would be included but nothing is included. It was only $30/night and only worked on a single computer.
The location is great and the food was great. Everyone was friendly and the service was great. And the Russian hookers working the pool were a nice touch.
I just felt like they took advantage of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia