This place has 'it'.
Yes, it's expensive, very understated and slightly old fashioned but in a charming Italian way. It doesn't feel at all like a 'chain' hotel. Its' pared down simplicity is part of its' charm and allows you to fully appreciate the true meaning of luxury- amazing service, almost round the clock childcare, beautiful surroundings and chic Italian style.
The staff were unfailingly helpful and their 'no problem' attitude really marked this place out as a cut above.
We took the fussiest child ever to face food yet they were amazing in helping to create whatever/ whenever we requested it for him.
My only small complaint is that the pool isn't heated but we booked for 2009 before we left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia