This is a nice hotel with a fantastic beach, the best in sardinia porto cervo area. The fact is that the rooms are not very nice, old and small and the facilities limited, so really you are paying all the money for the location and the name it used to have.
Nothing wrong with the food, it is actually very nice.
Service is good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia