Gorgeous beach location and guestrooms but far from restaurants, shopping etc. so having a car is almost a necessity here. That being said the hotel is beautifully decorated in Mediterranean style. Wifi throughout, including guestrooms. Outstanding outdoor workout pavilion with state-of-the-art equipment and personal trainer on duty. Great private beach with recliners and umbrellas but no drink service. When I went to get a diet coke at the beachfront café it cost me 11 euros… a record on this trip. There are no bargains at the Romanzina—except for the extraordinary gigantic breakfast buffet. International FAX exchange was handled in very timely and confidential manner. Upon checkout we had a dispute over a private car service the hotel had arranged for us. The hotel billed us, but I had paid the driver in cash as he suggested at drop-off, and the next day via phone he denied receiving any money from me (200 euros!). The highly professional reception staff at Romanzina handled the situation with tact and understanding and very kindly worked w/ the car service and removed the charge from my bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia