A fantastic hotel on a beautiful sandy beach. The service is authenic italian and very good indeed.
From the check in, at the small pictureaqe reception, to the lovely bar and that wonderful bar terrace, all the way to the tilde rooms and the nice balconies. Everything is suthentic and old fashioned, yet fresh.
I stayed there only 1 night and the food was superb. I found it overpriced but then it was all worth it. Thre were a lot of families with children,s o I think may be bringing the family along is an option although I think August is too expensive as it is the pick season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AN ENCHANTED EMERALD PARADISE The Hotel Romazzino is the epitome of unrivaled indulgent relaxation, perfect for vacationers who want to have a full beach resort experience with a private beach, two swimming pools (fresh water and sea water), tennis court, outdoor gym and an endless choice of leisure and sport activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romazzino Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Romazzino, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia