My Girlfriend and I recently came to Sardinia and stayed at the wonderful Cervo Hotel. I have to say we both loved this hotel and the island of Sardinia. The hotel was beautiful and fitted in delightfully with all the stunning architecture of the island. The room was so clean and the towels were changed and bed made twice a day. The bed was huge and very comfortable.This hotel is situated next door to the centro porto, which harbours huge boats and yachts. The food at the hotel is excellent. The hotel is also in partnership with a couple of the neighbouring restaurants and these are fantastic too, the amount of food you get at meal times is unbelievable so always make sure you are hungry...especially the pizzas!!! I can highly recommend the local wine, especailly the white...wonderful! I think the biggest recommendation of the hotel has to be the staff, they were amazing, very friendly and always very helpful! Would i go back....of course!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart and soul of Porto Cervo The Cervo Hotel, designed in 1962 by the famous architect Luigi Vietti, is the ideal retreat for those wishing to stay in the heart of Porto Cervo. Open all year, the hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Hotel Porto Cervo
- Sheraton Porto Cervo
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia