We have just returned from a fab two weeka at the Hotel Cervo.
We went late September and to tell you the truth Porto Cervo is really closed but it didn't matter as the hotel was superb.
We had the full board option which meant we were entitled to Dine Around at the other Starwood hotels and restaurants in Porto Cervo. This was such a great option, the other hotels we tried were the Cala Di Volpe and Hotel Pitrizza as well as the Pescatore Restaurant. The food at all these places was excellent.
We stayed in room 134, which had a great view of the marina, the room was immaculate, with a separate walk in wardrobe.
The breakfast was good , although a couple of times we had to wait for our table to made up, but that's a minor point.
The hotels staff were its crowning glory, super service without the stuffiness!!!
The drinks were ridiculously expensive though but as they say "when in Rome"!!
Would I go back...................................absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart and soul of Porto Cervo The Cervo Hotel, designed in 1962 by the famous architect Luigi Vietti, is the ideal retreat for those wishing to stay in the heart of Porto Cervo. Open all year, the hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Hotel Porto Cervo
- Sheraton Porto Cervo
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia