We stayed at the hotel for three nights in May 2012. The hotel is very nice and luxurious, no doubt, but in my eyes overpriced. We booked a room rate without breakfast and then had to pay 70 Euros extra for breakfast for two people! The next day we had breakfast outside of the hotel... Also the prices for room service are ridiculous.
The other thing is, Porto Cervo in May is pretty much a dead place, and everywhere else we went in Sardinia there was a lot more life and good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart and soul of Porto Cervo The Cervo Hotel, designed in 1962 by the famous architect Luigi Vietti, is the ideal retreat for those wishing to stay in the heart of Porto Cervo. Open all year, the hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Hotel Porto Cervo
- Sheraton Porto Cervo
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia