It was the magic weekend in July! Hotel is beautiful, service perfect, food really tasty and different. So many luxury boutiques there, harbour. Every hour shuttle boat will take you to the hotel beach. It is 5-10 minutes from hotel, but it is really amazing, like Robinson`s coast :)
Hope we will back there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart and soul of Porto Cervo The Cervo Hotel, designed in 1962 by the famous architect Luigi Vietti, is the ideal retreat for those wishing to stay in the heart of Porto Cervo. Open all year, the hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Hotel Porto Cervo
- Sheraton Porto Cervo
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia