We were staying in Cervo Hotel from 13 to 15 July. It was very nice weekend! Costa Smeralda is beautiful! Cervo Hotel has its own beach. And free boat delivery from hotel to this beach few times a day. It is only 10 minutes on a boat. But way from hotel to the beach is also magic!
Hotel offers very tasty food. A lot of boutiques like Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Billionaire, Dior etc. Beautiful harbour. A lot of good words I can say about this hotel and our weekend.
Thanks to this place! We will hope to get back here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart and soul of Porto Cervo The Cervo Hotel, designed in 1962 by the famous architect Luigi Vietti, is the ideal retreat for those wishing to stay in the heart of Porto Cervo. Open all year, the hotel overlooks the famous Piazzetta of the village, and it is one step away from the most famous boutiques and the Marina with its exclusive yachts. A haven of refined simplicity, which perfectly blends with the surrounding nature and the typical style of the Costa Smeralda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Hotel Porto Cervo
- Sheraton Porto Cervo
- Cervo Hotel, Costa Smeralda Resort Porto Cervo, Sardinia