“Absolutely Wonderful”

Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Porto Cervo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice during our trip. The service, food and wines where all outstanding.

If only the other restaurants could achieve this level of quality.

This is a must if you are visiting Porto Cervo

There are newer reviews for Aruana Churrascaria

Reviewed April 25, 2014

For us this is the perfect place to eat excellent meat and appetizers after a long day on the beach or on at the boat. We need to feed 5 kids and this place is a dream for a quick fix. Easy in, easy out. The staff is really kind and even the desserts are really good. This is the perfect family place.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great service great food wonderful staff. A must for dinner in Sardinia .... The atmosphere was great ... Prices reasonable ...excellent menu and presentation was also very good....don't miss this place. ....

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband came here on a recommendation by our hotel, we sat outside beside the pool, the setting was amazing, great music, great food and lovely cocktails! Its a Brazilian steak house/restaurant with a lot of meat! I am a veggie but they have a lot of salad/rice type of food in a buffet style laid out, cheese, bread, fried potatoes and trust me when i say that i ate ALOT and left with an extremely happy tummy! My husband couldnt stop raving about how amazing the different meats had been cooked - beef, pork, sausages, lamb, steak, chicken - the lot. Its a must go place.

1  Thank Akwinder G
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Brazilian meat specialists, by a pool and with a live band. Did I mention the red wine?

Fixed price for unlimited entrees and endless meat. I did walkaway feeling like I didn't need to eat for a week.