“Amazing, a must see!!! must eat!!!! must have the cocktails!!! ”

Aruana Churrascaria
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Porto Cervo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband came here on a recommendation by our hotel, we sat outside beside the pool, the setting was amazing, great music, great food and lovely cocktails! Its a Brazilian steak house/restaurant with a lot of meat! I am a veggie but they have a lot of salad/rice type of food in a buffet style laid out, cheese, bread, fried potatoes and trust me when i say that i ate ALOT and left with an extremely happy tummy! My husband couldnt stop raving about how amazing the different meats had been cooked - beef, pork, sausages, lamb, steak, chicken - the lot. Its a must go place.

1  Thank Akyg2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Brazilian meat specialists, by a pool and with a live band. Did I mention the red wine?

Fixed price for unlimited entrees and endless meat. I did walkaway feeling like I didn't need to eat for a week.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I go every year at least once to have dinner in this brazilian restaurant.. And at the beginning when it opened they were bringing so much food that you couldnt even taste all the kinds of meat! I got very disappointed this summer cos they brought us 5/6 kind of meat (3were the same just cooked differently)... I was disappointed by the appetizer as well, very poor! Is €50 more or less each but it's not worthy anymore!! Will avoid next year!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

this is just a great churrasceria...the setting is soooo nice, you sit in the garden under olivetrees.
it is so romantic. than the perfectly grilled meat served the brazilian way, makes it a perfect evening.

we will def go again this vacation !

1  Thank femo66
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Meat in all shapes are served in a fantastic environment. This brazilian buffet-style dinner experience is wonderful and worth every penny. Nice service, good sallad-buffet complement and wonderful pool-area. 38 Euro for a magic buffet is extremely price-worthy.