Delightful peaceful hideaway. The attention from all of the staff was outstanding. considering we stayed at the end of the seaon, two weeks before it was shutting for the winter. A little bit on the expensive side, a real 5+star experience, we were made to feel very special. Dont thtink I would have liked to stay in the height of the season, plenty to do and see and worth having a car to explore the neighbouring islands. A real jewel in europe. the beds were to die for with the softest sheets. We took the opportunity to play the only golf course on the island, a little challenging but weel worth playing if not just for the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVILEGED REFUGE OF NATURAL BEAUTY The Hotel Pitrizza is the ideal destination for those seeking calm and privacy in close contact with nature in one of the world's most romantic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pitrizza Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia