We have returned to the Pitrizza repeatedly for many years. Yes, it is expensive, but in our experience it is worth it. The Pitrizza is the more discreet than flashier hotels on the island (for example Cala di Volpe). With just around 50 rooms it never feels crowded. The hotel is not well equipped for small children but it is ideal for couples. The setting is magnificent, the rooms are lovely, and the food is wonderful. We are surprised by some of the negative comments in other reviews regarding the staff, because we find them very agreeable and committed. We love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A PRIVILEGED REFUGE OF NATURAL BEAUTY The Hotel Pitrizza is the ideal destination for those seeking calm and privacy in close contact with nature in one of the world's most romantic settings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pitrizza Hotel Porto Cervo
- Hotel Pitrizza, a Luxury Collection Hotel Porto Cervo, Sardinia