“A superb view with an excellent food”

Orange Beach Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 78 Restaurants in Porto Cervo
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Nancy, France
“A superb view with an excellent food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We went there with my wife daily during a week for lunch.
We had a wonderful time . Not only the view on the bay was superb (turquoise blue, boats..) but the food was fresh and excellent .
The meal of the day was new every day and was delicious.
Even busy the service was good and smiling.
This an adress we recommend

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Maklouf1

Monaco
“We will be back!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a very nice change to the normal in the area. Great position on the beach with nice views and good sea breeze. The food was great and we had pleasant service. The only issue was we were next to the speaker which could not be turned down as it was on the same system that serviced the lounge area.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank globetrottermc
London, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to be back”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We spent a week in the hotel and the dinners and breakfast were part of the deal. That is important because I was not eating a la carte and can not give my opinion on that. For dinner you will get a four course dinner which is antipasti, charcuterie, octopus salad, grilled veggies, traditional cheeses, different fried ensembles made similarly to tapas, around 20 to choose from, all simple and delicious, some lack olive oil/salt but it is also available, but don't fill your plate because by far the best are the pasta and the main. The chef and his team know what their are doing. My favorite meals are always when I can taste the quality of the food, and this is not a taken in sardinia I bought tomatoes in a supermarket which looked good and tasted like raw potato, then a steak we had in Orange was the best steak I've ever had and that was completely unexpected. You will not get a whole grilled fish as a main, but the fish dish is always correct, a bit novel cuisine, the same as the desert, you have a choice of 3 for every dish and you are spoiled. That brings me to the service, the waitresses are professional and caring, a 10/10 and the waiters also 9/10 being picky as too eager to please! My only complaint is that I was planning to dine in many places in sardinia and I only managed to skip the restaurant one night to an amazing agroturismo. Also don't seat near children unless you have some, most Italian kids are incredibly cute and well behaved but you get the odd one with parents to match. Dear Orange team, cheers to you!

• Visited July 2012
5 Thank CharlesofLondon
Paris, France
“Delicious culinary experience with professional and caring staff!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Just back from one week in Sardinia that I spent at the Grand Hotel in Porto Cervo, to relax and enjoy, and I share my opinion after 7 breakfasts and 7 dinners at the Orange restaurant. I am very picky about food quality and service (and I am French so obviously if needed I would certainly complain) and I have to say that they made my trip a great one. Every meal was with fresh produce and refined, lots of diverse options on the menu, traditional ones and more modern and exotic ones, including healthy and vegetarian options, and the staff after a couple of days anticipated my requests, welcoming me with a smile every day and the same just right level of attention, caring and professional at the same time. Plus the setting is beautiful by the way. Thank you again to all of them for this contribution to my wonderful Sardinia experience. So I thought it was fair to share!

• Visited May 2012