“Great place!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

The experience was nice and top class. The staff is very friendly and they speak English. Menus are available in English as well. The food was delicious and they greet you with a glass of Prosecco. I recommend the seafood pasta. Great place for a date even though I was alone. Just make sure to book is reservation in advance.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (287)

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

If I wanted a white linen tablecloth and high end dining experience I have many to choose from in Toronto where I live I was looking for an authentic Italian experience with excellent food but found it didn’t meet my expectation.

A local family member chose this restaurant for 8 of us and it was lovely inside but the kind of place I’d have a business lunch. Staff was excellent and very friendly. Food was good but not great. I asked for my tuna steak as rare as possible and it was over cooked. That was disappointing after I’d been told it would be extremely rare.

I rated as a 4 only because staff and surroundings were nice but based on food alone I would give it a 3. It’s also very expensive. I would not go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Nice and tidy restaurant, excellent traditional seafood cuisine, kind personnel....
Sounds perfect.
Then, why I walked away not completely satisfied?
Thinking about it lack a bit of personality. When will be excellent.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

The whole experience was super . From the way we were greeted , to the lay out of the restaurant , to the choose on the Menu and the friendly service .

The food was exquisite and very well presented . One of the few places were we have found Alaskan crab legs on the menu . The risotto was to die for and finally the price was reasonable for what we eat !

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

You'd not expect this service and type of food from the outside of the restaurant. It seems to be a typical osteria, but in reality it's a fancy restaurant with a pre-desert (!) and high cuisine. Fresh fish and good choice of wine for celebrating something special.

Date of visit: July 2016