All reviewstrain stationcar parkgreat hotelbusiness tripfew blocksfront desk staffgreat showerprime locationrooms were very cleanwonderful breakfastearly morning deliveriesmain piazzacakesthe location is perfecteasy accessdefinitely stay here againyogurt
Reviewed July 21, 2017

We stay in Pordenone as it is the biggest city outside of parents hometowns of Morsano and Nogaredo di Corno. We are repeat guests of this hotel because we feel so comfortable there. Staff are all friendly and speak both Italian and English. Rooms are modern. Breakfast is good. The guests are sophisticated. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Martina M, Responsabile reception at Best Western Plus Park Hotel Pordenone, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Nancy M,
it is always a pleasure for us having you as guests. I hope to see you again in Pordenone soon. Thanks again and greetings from all the hotel staff :)

Reviewed July 20, 2017

The staff here really makes an extra effort to help you and make your stay as good as possible. I stayed at the hotel one night, and forgot a small item in my room. I returned two weeks later, and then someone had kept it and put it in plastic bag in my new room. (I had not called or asked about it) That is great customer service!
Also in all other respects I found the staff very helpful, the room was nice, modern and clean!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Dear GunnarGarn,
thanks a lot for your feedback. We always strive for doing our best and it is a pleasure when we read a review like yours.
I hope to see you soon in Pordenone. Greetings from all the staff.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We came here because my husband had business in nearby Porcia. It far exceeded my expectations ( which are fairly high)! The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to help you. The breakfast is absolutely delicious and even though we were there for a week we never tired of it! In fact, I could have eaten it another week :-) the food is all organic and locally-sourced and I have gluten sensitivity and was able to eat just fine. The coffee made fresh at the bar per your order is delicious, some of the best we had in Italy. I was on my own during the day and found it so easy to travel to Venice and other nearby towns via train which is only a five-minute walk from the hotel at most. The cleaning staff was also excellent and so polite. I would definitely stay there again, I actually preferred it staying in Venice because it is quiet and you have everything you need in Pordenone, which is a sweet little city in and of itself, a great home base.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business

Dear ranajnc,
thanks for your great review! It is a pleasure to read your words. I hope to see you again here in Pordenone. Greetings from all the staff.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

I was in Pordenone on business and stayed at the Best Western for one night, I arrived by train therefore it was very handy, a few steps away from the train station. Check in was fast , staff were pleasant and the room was fine, a typical best western for Southern Europe standards. I was impressed with the staff, overall they were very accommodating and willing to assist with any questions that I had, I didn't have breakfast although it was paid for , I chose to go a few steps out of the hotel to a cafeteria to enjoy a cappuccino and a croissant. It was highly recommended by a business colleague which was quiet good. If I'm back in Pordenone, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Martina M, Responsabile reception at Best Western Plus Park Hotel Pordenone, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear John L,
thank you for a 4 star review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here in Pordenone. We hope you will join us again sometime soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for four days while on a business trip, the hotel is very modern and the room was very clean.
Service was excellent and breakfast was exceptional.
The hotel does not do dinner but there are very nice restaurants located nearby.
I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Martina M, Responsabile reception at Best Western Plus Park Hotel Pordenone, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Marshville,
thank you for your feedback. We are waiting for you for your next stay! :) Greetings from Pordenone.