Best Western Park Hotel
Hotel Damodoro(Pordenone)
$74
$72
$125
Bed and Breakfast Casa di Mary(Pordenone)(Great Value!)
$70
B&B.it
$151
BBnaon(Pordenone)
Al Cavaliere(Pordenone)
B&B Airis(Pordenone)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationcar parkbusiness tripgreat hotelfive minute walkfront desk stafffew stepsrooms are cleangreat showerprime locationonly bad thingother citiesearly morning deliveriesenjoy your staytwo weekscakesthe location is perfect
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

From the supportive and pleasant smiled staffs to the cleanliness, from the ambience to the location, from the lovely breakfast to the facilities provided, it was a delightfull experience.
Train station is a minute's walking distance and all shopping areas are alongside. Pleasant rooms with modern designs and ambience. Wifi connectivity was excellent.
Would like to give a thumps up and would suggest others to experience the same as well.

Keep up !!!

Ps : Do make use of the free bicycle ride to enjoy the locality esp at late evenings :)

• Stayed: March 2012
Martina M, Responsabile reception at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest,
all the staff is very happy that you spent such a nice stay with us! :)
Thanks for recommending our hotel to other travellers. Hoping to see you soon. Bye bye

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

The staff spoke wonderful English, always helpful, always with a smile. The room is cozy yet modern, very clean wooen flooring. A tech wizard designed the lighting,air conditioning, windows and plugs; it took 2 full days to figure out everything but that's the challenge of any hotel room. The king bed is comfortable with crisp sheets.There is a teeny tiny reading light at the bedside. Bathroom, with real bathtub!!, is cozy, a bidet too. Soft towels. Even though we were at the far corner of the hotel, the wi-fi was strong. no tv channels in English except for Fox?
Free car parking for our little rental was great! On Sunday, I rode one of the hotel's excellent free bikes all over the town, very good experience. It has a basket in the front for my purchases.
The Breakfast room is a disaster area. Way too many business people in the early morning....all hungry and needing their coffee. Difficult to find any place to sit. Warm scrambled eggs and some ham, yogurt too. But the staff had great difficulty in keeping up with the demand. The staff suggested that we come earlier to breakfast, at the first hour of opening. I am not sure if all the value is really there for what you pay. But we will return to this hotel because the staff is so nice!

• Stayed: October 2012
Martina M, Responsabile reception at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear guest,
many thanks for your feedback. I take note about everything you wrote. It is important for us to know what guests think about our services. I look forward to seeing you again here in Pordenone. Best regards

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Me and my family spent one night in Best Western hotel in Pordenone.
Very close to train station and to city center it is in a perfect position to enjoy the place. Quite, clean and with very good staff. A good experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear guest,
thank you for your feedback! We enjoyed to know that you spent a nice stay here in Pordenone. Next time we hope you will remain more than one night and try all our services. Kind regards

Reviewed September 27, 2012

After 15 days of travel aboard a cruise through the greek isles and a very busy part of Madrid, it was nice to wind down in a small town and staying at the BestWestern was quite a treat. The fact that it is boutique allows you to feel as if your at home in your very own flat in Italy. Breakfast was delicious and the service by the young lady attending was by far the most special treatment we have recieved throughout our vacation! Front desk staff was very friendly & informative. The bikes are a MAJOR PLUS!!! I didnt realize it when I first got there until I wanted to explore the small town and really enjoyed the breezy days & nights strolling through the City Center etc.
2 minute walk to train station, amazing restaurants and cafes near and SHOPPING!!! If and when I come back to Pordenone I will be sure to book my stay at the Best Western Park Hotel.

Room Tip: I peeked into a newer "remodeled" room (wood flooring etc) ours had carpet and seemed to be one of the older rooms (from the pictures) HOWEVER, it was the 16 line and it seemed to be one of the larger rooms. Size and Comfort really made up for the lack of remodeling. Didnt bother me a bit!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
vale1983, Responsabile reception at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear guest,
let me write some words: I love your feedback too! All the staff really appreciates what you wrote about your stay. Your feedback is truly amazing and gives us the energy to continue working in the way we are: thanks again for visiting us and for your wonderful review! :-) I hope to see you again in Pordenone. Best wishes

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Recently stayed with my youngest son and we had a newly renovated room which was spacious and comfortable. WiFi was excellent. Location is central to everything including the "old Corso". Breakfast was great as usual and the staff were excellent. This is a great location to call home base if you want to travel to Venice by train (1.5 hrs) and the Prosecco wine growing region. I always stay here when travelling thru Pordenone.

Room Tip: Ask for the matrimonial suite or renovated room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
vale1983, Responsabile reception at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear guest,
thank you for your detailed feedback.
It is always a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you will travel to Pordenone again, I suggest you to taste the Verduzzo, a typical regional wine… amazing… :-)
Warmest regards from all the staff!