“Absolutely amazing”

Bisteccatoscana
Ranked #3 of 368 Restaurants in Pistoia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: No menu and fixed price. If you like, you can drink some good wine. At your table, you'll be served (family style) 1,200 - 1,800 g or 2,400 g of top quality steak (600 g per person). While you steak is grilling, you'll taste a light appetizer to occupy your wait time and enjoy your steak with relish. Your steak will be done at sight on a wood-burning grill and will be accompanied by three side-dishes. A dessert will complete you dinner. The only extra could be the wine, if you like it, to be chosen from our rich list from €8.00 Upwards.
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has the best food that I have eaten in Italy. The starters were delicious, and easily rivaled some of my grandmothers recipes. The steak was as tender as they come, and I especially enjoyed the warm olive oil that was served with it-very tasty. The dessert was also great, the best biscotti that I have ever had, dipped in sweet wine, and served with fantastic ice cream.
But besides the food, the owners of the restaurant are amazing people, who are very warm, friendly, and welcoming. They created a wonderful atmosphere in a cozy place which is perfect for going out and having a great meal.
I will definitely make another trip to Pistoia in the future for this spectacular place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,243)

Reviewed July 17, 2014

The variety of the high quality wines is only topped by the charming attitude of the people and the tenderness of the steak. Truly a mouthwatering experience.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

If you want to eat the real bistecca, this is the right place. I was there a month ago, advised by one friend and now I really recommend it to everyone. The food was delicious and the fixed menu well-defined and convenient (just 30€ for starters, steak, sides, dessert, water, bread and service). We ate very high-quality food from starters to the main protagonist of the dinner: 600gr of steak per person.. sublime!! The owner and the staff were really gentle and competent.The venue and the atmosphere very cozy and warm.
Go there, If you are nearby! I will do it as soon as possible :)

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We were here on sunday night. It was surprisingly perfect. One of the best steak that I have ever eat. Nice place nice people. You should try if you come to Pistoia

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Based on a review from Trip Advisor, my wife and I stopped in last night for a meal. The owner was very gracious and hospitable. Jessica, who speak English, sever us. The food was excellent. The steak was perfect! We had wines by the glass which were also excellent ( I had a tasty Nero d'Avola). The entire experience was fantastic. We had parked in an area that we should not have (no parking after 2030 but we came out just before 2200) and found a police car behind our rental. But no tow, no ticket, and incredible stroke of luck. By all means eat here, just read the parking signs.