“We felt like we were at home!”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Parco degli Ulivi
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Pineto
Mississauga
“We felt like we were at home!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed there for 3 weeks in the summer off 2012. I have fond memories of their helpful staff, the scenic views and the tranquility of it all. We were right across the road from the beautiful beach! My parents are from Atri and my relatives live in Pineto which is a quick 5 minute ride to their house. This was my husband's and children's first time in Italy. What a welcoming place for them! They would patiently wait for us "Canadese" to wake up each morning and hold off putthing away their breakfast buffet. They even offered to make scrambled eggs for my children as they know the Italian version of breakfast was a little different than what they were accustomed to! It was very sweet. Gianni greeted us every morning....I can still taste the cappuccino he made for me!! Maria and everyone else who greeted us at the front desk was wonderful and Gabriele (ironically an old family friend of my parents) greeted us as we came home late every evening! I loved this place and can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mocan5

Portland, Maine
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed one night at the Hotel Parco degli Ulivi while on vacation. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and they had a good breakfast of meats and cheeses, yogurt, pastries, and cereal. Although they were busy preparing for a wedding the following day, the owners took extra time to take care of any questions we had. The room was comfortable and it was quiet even though it's on a main road. I appreciated the parking lot which was monitored by security cameras. I also appreciated that there was good wifi available for free.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank LiciaT59
Maria D, Responsabile reception at Hotel Parco degli Ulivi, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you very much for your nice review. It's always a great satisfaction for us to read such kind words!
We hope to see you again soon!
Best Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineto
Hotel Ambasciatori
#9 of 24 in Pineto
Hotel Saint Tropez
Hotel Saint Tropez
#5 of 24 in Pineto

Been to Hotel Parco degli Ulivi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Parco degli Ulivi

Property: Hotel Parco degli Ulivi
Address: Statale Adriatica 16 n. 94 | Frazione Scerne, 64025, Pineto, Italy
Location: Italy > Abruzzo > Province of Teramo > Pineto
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Pineto
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Parco degli Ulivi 4*
The Parco degli Ulivi is a four star class hotel located 350 meters far from the beach.All the 41 rooms, with panoramic view of the sea or the hill, are provided with every confort.The restaurant offers a careful selection of meat, home-made pasta and fresh vegetables.The are at guests disposal a tv room, garden, swimming pool for adults and children, bicycles, parking and gymnasium. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Parco degli Ulivi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.