The Paglianza and Paradiso Hotel (P.P.H.) officially is a 4 stars hotel located at the Manacore's splendid gulf. I've been there during the first 2 weeks of July 2012. In reality my judgement is 3.5 stars.
The Hotel is well integrated with the International Mannacore Camping, the main structures of which (swimming pool, amphitheatre, etc.) are freely usable by the clients of the P.P.H.
The first impression at the arrival is not so good, because you find yourself sorrounded by a lot of cars parked up to few meters from the main entrance. Everywhere you look you see vehicles parked everywhere without any order.
The hall is nice and comfortable. The swimming pool of the hotel is not so big, but nice and well maintained, appropriate for children too.
Adiacent to the swimming pool and the tennis field there is a nice and fresh area, but it not enough equipped and used. In my opinion it is the best zone of P.P.H. if duly organized.
The Hotels, parkings, gardens etc. are built in the middle of a lot of pine trees, granting shadow and a beautifull view.
A nice terrace next to the restaurant is used during the night for a fantastic piano bar, a real professional and involving one.
The beach is not so far, maybe 150 mt, but it is necessary to make a very quick descent. When one comes back, it becomes a hard slope. Fortunately an efficient shuttle is operative from early morning to night, also to serve those who like to participate to the hamphitheatre at the camping.
The dayly and night entertainement team is mainly operative at the camping and the beach.
The beach is organized with 5 raws of 30 beach umbrellas each, so that the last raw (5th) is no more than 10-15 mt from the cristalline water.
I indicate now my opinion about the quality (points from 0-worst to 5-best):
- Reception: 4 points. Efficient, kind and serious people.
- Restaurant service: 5 points: Excellent kind and fast.
- Food: 3 points. Fish is not recommendable at all.
- All inclusive: 3 points. Not so much inclusive, but in line with the official indications.
- Room service: 3 points or less. Various things do not work and cleaning in unsufficient.
- Beach. 4 points. The view from a boat on the see is nothing else then splendid.
- Piano bar: 5 points. Excellent.
- Hothel swimming pool. 4 points, very nice.
CONCLUSIONS: Introducing a few more betterments this structure might reach a full 4 stars judgement.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Hotel Paglianza Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Peschici