“Real Genuine Italian Pizza”

Pizzeria degli Amici dal 1973
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Palinuro
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
munich
“Real Genuine Italian Pizza”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I am from Germany, at Easter I was at this pizzeria and it wat amazing. The quality of service and atmosphere was excellent. The food was so good and genuine, especially the pizza. It had a special taste with the olive oil that they made themselves which made the food extraordinary, it was out of this world, a real italian pizza. I will surely go back to this pizzeria with my friends.

• Visited April 2012

Milan, Italy
“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Sometimes, when I'm just going around for a walk, I stop thinking at this pizza: "ah, Pizzeria degli Amici's pizza!" and my brother repeats after me like an echo. It's jst that this pizza I'm pretty sure is the best pizza I've ever tried, and I tried a lot of pizzas, believe me, from real pizza Margherita ate in Napoli at Egiptian pizza easily findind in Milan. The pasta was soft with crispy edges, the olive oil was really good, like the tomatoes, and basil, oh, basil!
Maybe is a little bit small, but is economic, so it's a good deal.

• Visited July 2011