“Delicious!”
Review of Il Granato

Il Granato
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Paestum
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northport, New York
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had the yogurt and a caffe. I ate the vanilla yogurt with the strawberry marmellata- delicious! Some other people got the pastries, but yogurt was the way to go. It was recommended by the cashier, and the barista chose my flavors. The buffalo mozzarella was amazing. The only negative is the odor when you go see the buffalo.

• Visited July 2013

Houston, Texas
“very delish!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My friend brought me here so I can try a buffalo yogurt. This place has an amazing view, and just a few steps from the restaurant building is the buffalo farm, and parking is right in front of the building. On the first floor has the yogurt selections, different flavors you can choose from, in containers or fresh ones. I had the coffee flavor and it was sooo good, never expected it to be that delicious, not too sweet, so smooth...it literally melts in your mouth! The service was good and price was very reasonable. We also had the privilege to go in the farm and it was interesting to see baby buffaloes.
My only regret was that i could not take some home with me, but I would definitely come back.

• Visited February 2013