Review Highlights
13 years later still love

I bought a set of 14 dinner, soup & salad & platters for my extended family in 2006.They shipped to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $123.56
from $78.63
from $47.18
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We bought a beautiful large bowl, which was shipped to us - arriving within 2 days and in perfect condition. The store has a large array of absolutely gorgeous pottery! It was so hard to decide which piece to purchase, but the shopkeeper was a delight and very helpful and patient. I can not recommend them enough!

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank calt722
Reviewed February 27, 2019

I was amazed at the beauty of the ceramics created by this artist. It is hard to find pieces like this in the US. They are somewhat expensive, but truly worth the price. A purchase here will become an heirloom piece.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2018

We purchased a beautiful, well-made platter and several olive oil dispensers.They shipped to the U.S. and everything was carefully packaged and arrived without any issues. We really liked everything in this store.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank skrabin
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Great place with great ceramics. Only thing I don't understand is the free shipping. We bought a large item to be shipped free to NY. It arrived in perfect condition. Being curious, I checked the DHL website for cost on a box the size and weight of my box from Italy to NY. Mind you I had received notification from DHL .... this box was actually picked up in Italy on a Monday and I received it the next day on Tuesday. The rate was approx $300 on the DHL site. I recalled that we were asked in the shop where we were from. I'm wondering if the price of items in the shop is different for people who are not shipping. How can they ship "free" if shipping costs hundreds of dollars ? .

Date of experience: November 2017
8  Thank Mr4wrestle
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I was told by my Brother that the place to buy ceramics was Orvieto, Italy...stumbled upon this shop! Was delighted at the selection and received my items 4 days after my return from Italy! Very Happy!

Date of experience: October 2017