Everything you have read in these reviews is true. The rooms are lovely, clean and have a great view and Sabrina is a wonderful host. Having breakfast with her in her kitchen was a highlight of our trip. Sabrina has an apartment with two rooms. Each has a bathroom. They are very nice with a view over the city wall. Sabrina lives a few doors down and that is where she serves breakfast. We only stayed one night but it was very enjoyable. I strongly recommend it for one or two nights, however it might get a little boring if you stayed a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ripa Medici is perfectly located in the medieval quartier. The light airy rooms are large, furniture is elegant and comfortable and there are parquet floors. The home has a romantic atmosphere, every window is like a picture: the landscape is wonderful! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your B&B Ripa Medici Rooms with a View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Ripa Medici
- b&b Ripa Medici Hotel Orvieto