We had a lovely time in Orvieto and the hotel was great! Very clean and spacious with excellent and clean fixtures in the bathroom. Because we were travelling in the low season (November) we were upgraded to an apartment complete with kitchenette and living room.
The hotel was very quiet, which is amazing because it is on the main street (great location). The staff are very friendly. Breakfast is a croissant and coffee at their coffeeshop next door. A great choice for a budget hotel. Cash only.
While in Orvieto, don't miss the:
- the Duomo
- views from Torre del Morro (or is it Mangia?)
- walks along the edge of the town, overlooking the valley
- Orvieto underground - tour of the caves
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Residence La Magnolia Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Magnolia Hotel Orvieto
- Residence La Magnolia Bed And Breakfast