From the moment we arrived to the day we departed, this was the best time of our 2 week trip to Italy. Giampiero actually drove to Orvieto to help us find his B&B (we were terribly lost)! After arriving on the "farm", we were thrilled to have chosen this place. The rose garden, the canopy ivy covered patio, the chickens next door, the beautiful pool, and the incredibly manicured property. We loved everything about his place. The food was the most exceptional quality and taste. We took a cooking class and only wished that every recipe Paolo creates was in the cook book! Met the kindest people staying while we were there, one of whom has been coming for 10 years. The beds, the pillows, the A/C, the food, the people, the grounds, the laundry facility.....it was all exactly top notch. We made friends there and definitely will return to this B&B! You MUST try their Lemoncello!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the panoramic road to Lake Bolsena. Geographically, the house is ideally located for day trips to the historical cities of Lazio and parts of Tuscany, including the Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, where old traditions in culture, wine and food still reign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Locanda Rosati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Rosati Hotel Orvieto
- Orvieto Locanda Rosati Hotel