We stayed at Locanda Rosati for 5 nights in July 2012 and I can hardly think of anything to complain about. On our first day, Giampiero brought out local wine and cheese for our largish group and served it under the golden pathos-covered arbor. On another night, he and his staff prepared a mixed grill dinner/pasta dinner for us all, and it was a culinary delight (other nights we ate in Orvieto or surrounding restaurants, of which there are many. Rooms are spacious and well-maintained, with a rustic feel and appearance but not rustic comfort. Orvieto is a wonderful town, and this is a wonderful spot from which to enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Locanda Rosati is a typical stone country house located only a few kilometers from the magical city of Orvieto along the panoramic road to Lake Bolsena. Geographically, the house is ideally located for day trips to the historical cities of Lazio and parts of Tuscany, including the Val d'Orcia, Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino, where old traditions in culture, wine and food still reign. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Locanda Rosati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Rosati Hotel Orvieto
- Orvieto Locanda Rosati Hotel