“First class”
Review of Osteria Numero Uno

Osteria Numero Uno
Ranked #11 of 170 Restaurants in Orvieto
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh products of the highest quality , Tasty homemade local dishes and daily menu for those who wish to make new discoveries without sacrificing the tradition , Rich local and national wine list , Delicius espressos with unimaginable flavor from all over the world ,Whole children's room and diaper changing station , Air conditioned.
Sydney, Australia
“First class”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was Número UNO on trip advisor for a reason it is great home cooked food. My wife had ravioliimwith spinach, ricotta, butter and rosemary and I had home made pasta with TomTom, garlic, parsley and pepper, both sensational, add a half litre of hous bianchi and it was delicious and only €28. If in Orvietoypu must go

1 Thank Russell T

Chicago, IL
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I came to Osteria Numero Uno because of its high reviews on TripAdvisor. We sat in the front room, though I had to go to the back and call a waitress because there was no one out front. They brought along a translated menu, but the staff had poor English. Who cares? The food was so good! I had the pumpkin flan as an appetizer and my husband had the Fantasy crostini with various toppings. Both absolutely exquisite. That pumpkin flan was like baby food on crack. So good. I then had the chicken breast (which I had pretty low expectations for) and my husband had the pork tenderloin with peaches. I cannot say enough about this chicken breast. Divine! I thought I had seen all that can be done with chicken breast, but apparently not! We had the tiramisu for dessert and some delicious red wine from a local winery. The price was not as high as we thought, and portion sizes were perfect. Highly recommended!

Arlington, Virginia
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We found this restaurant through Trip Advisor, and had a lovely evening in the front room, which is decorated lightheartedly in a stars and planets theme. The staff was warm and friendly and the food was delicious: we had the pumpkin flan with parmesian -- so good! -- and ravioli with spinach and ricotta in tomato sauce and gnocchi with eggplant, both really wonderful. For a main course, we shared a pork tenderloin with peaches and balsamic and ended the evening with the "big bang" dessert, described as an explosion of peaches. All of it was delicious, and the atmosphere was so friendly and warm. You feel like you are in a neighborhood place with food that is prepared with care and thought.

New Jersey
“A Real Find!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

One of the best restaurants I have been in either in Italy or the US. The pumpkin flan with parmesan cream sauce with zucchini appetizer was superb and unlike anything I've every tasted. The pork tenderloin with peaches was tender and delicious. Portions were generous and pricing was less than half of what we would have paid elsewhere. Definitely worth a visit even though it is somewhat off the beaten path and a little difficult to find.

Brussels, Belgium
“All you could want”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Excellent meal - probably the best I had on my holiday. If this was in London or Paris you would pay 3 x the price and it wouldnt be as nice.Try to pasta with truffle and mushrooms,glorious.