“Very nice!”

Ranked #28 of 57 Orvieto B&B and Inns
Brooklyn, New York
“Very nice!”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Nice, easy, accommodating and lovely!
Aramo runs the B&B, he is very kind and ready to take care of anything you may need.
Simple breakfast of coffee, tea, juice, toast, cereal, muffins, small pastries, honey, butter and jam.
Clean space, charming setup.
I traveled during the end of April, my price was 75 Euro a night.

The only thing to make sure of is to have enough Euro on you to pay...booking through a travel website only RESERVES your stay, it doesn't charge your credit card. Aramo did not have a credit card machine at the time of my stay, which is why we had to pay in cash Euros.

THANK YOU!

Room Tip: I believe there are only two rooms at this B&B. I'm not sure which direction mine was facing...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago
Reviewed May 12, 2011

We LOVED our stay with Aramo at his B&B -- which really felt like staying with a friend in his apartment. We only wish we had planned for more time in Orvieto. We stayed one night just passing through to another part of Italy, but Aramo treated us like long lost relatives. We wanted to take him with us onto our next stop.

We were his only guests that night, but he still made a breakfast for us that had juice, tea, water, coffee, biscuits, pastries, jams, jellies and even Kellogg's Corn Flakes.

One of the absolute highlights of our entire trip to Italy was the connection -- albeit brief -- we made with Aramo.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maverick32078
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed December 9, 2010

B&B is in XVI century palace with authentic frescoes on the walls and various historical artifacts in coridors! Very beautiful place to stay. Good position on the top of Orvieto hill. Normal price. No problem with bicycles, it is possible to put it next to the stairs. Comfortable and clean rooms.

The only small problem will appear if you are three, because all rooms are doubles. Extra bed is provided but it is folding and not so comfortable like main ones.

Orvieto is brilliant town, especially it is magical in the dark under the lights.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank andres16
glasgow
Reviewed July 22, 2009

We had a lovely stay with Aramo in his lovely little B&B. Our host was charming and very attentive. The B&B was completly adequate for our 3 day stay in this lovely little town.
We loved sitting in the lounge room next to the big window having our breakfast in the morning.
Our room had a big private bathroom and looked out onto the street.
The house was located just off the main street and quite quiet.
The place is full of nice old furniture and very relaxing.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank robertthehobbit
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed June 16, 2008

I really loved this B&B, it has character and charm, comfy rooms, good location and Aramo the manager is a delight to deal with, even before I got there he answered all my emails promptly and once I was there he was very helpful in any advise needed.

• Liked — clean, comfy and nice homey feel , excellent manager,
  • Disliked — there wasn't anything that I didn't like here
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank j3dnight
Australia
Reviewed May 29, 2008

I stayed at the B&B Sant'Andrea, in Orvieto, Italy, for 5 nights in May. I had friendly, helpful communication with the owner before my visit. I found that he is, indeed, a welcoming host, with a comfortable, clean and well equipped property. As a native of Orvieto, he can answer most questions, including the best places to eat. He can also help you with parking, if you arrive by auto.

What a special place. The building is about 500 years old, and traces of frescoes are seen on many of the walls. My private bathroom was just down the hall, and was spacious with plenty of soft towels, and a hairdryer. I slept very well here, it was quiet and I felt secure.

Aramo provides an excellent breakfast, which is ready for you from about 7:30 onward. This is a boon for those of us who like an early start.

Orvieto is a little gem, and well worth a few days visit. Sant'Andrea is well located for access to all the wonderful attractions.

I would recommend this B&B for single travelers, couples and families. Would I go back? I certainly would.

• Liked — Atmosphere, location
  • Disliked — Nothing!!!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Yvonne001