I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. The setting is stunning. The decor is absolutely charming. The bedrooms are really well appointed. Everywhere is spotlessly clean. And the food is excellent. But on top of all that the quality of hospitality is outstanding. The family are really welcoming and warm. Frau Zemmer in particular is always around ensuring that everything is perfect. The attention to detail is fabulous - including for instance a tree in the entrance hall bearing hearts with the hotel guests' names on. My daughter is vegetarian, and Frau Zemmer went to great trouble every day to discuss the evening's menu with my daughter to ensure that the set meal was adapted to suit her. On the festival of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, the family provided aperitifs and musical entertainment, which was delightful. Our whole stay was perfect. We were very sad to leave, and we hope to return. I would love to become a regular. If you want a bland international hotel with lots of nightlife, this is not for you. But if you want a relaxing stay in the mountains with genuine local hospitality and excellent food, this is the perfect place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Uhrerhof is located near Ortisei in Bulla, in a place that's both enchanting and peaceful. In this small, charming, family-operated hotel, you get a pleasant feeling of relaxation from the moment you arrive. Your eyes will feast on one of the most beautiful panoramas of the valley and the splendid Dolomites in the Val Gardena, in Trentino Alto Adige. A holiday with us is perfect for people who wish to restore their harmony and inner balance, as they discover the wonders of nature and also relax in our wellness centre, which is included in the price. Here, you can rejuvenate in a sauna, Turkish bath or whirlpool tub - all placed in an exclusive, skilfully furnished setting (without beauty salon or swimming pool). Also, we have a delicate secret that's exclusively for you: let yourself be enveloped by the scent of roses as you enter the highest rose garden in Europe - at an altitude of 5000 feet - where you can admire over 6000 roses and more than 150 different species extending up a gentle slope. And for maximum convenience, our enclosed garage is at your disposal, free of charge. We're waiting to serve you at the Hotel Uhrerhof in Bulla, with the holiday of your dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Uhrerhof-Deur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Uhrerhof-Deur Ortisei, Italy - Val Gardena
- Uhrerhof Deur Hotel Ortisei