My wife and I chose this hotel after reading a number of favorable reviews and we stayed for two nights in the summer of 2014. The place is absolutely fantastic and I can not say enough good things about it - the bottom line is that we look forward to returning!! The hotel is located in Bulla Puffels, perched high over Ortisei with magnificent views of the Dolomites. (Note: we were traveling by car making access easy, there is a bus line with a stop less than a block's distance from the hotel that we did not use.) The hotel is beautiful. The rooms are magnificent. The attention to detail was amazing - the owners work very hard to make sure no detail is overlooked and that you are taken care of. (Example: Each morning included a personalized printout of the weather report for that day - and the next - along with a sampling of a calendar activities available in town that were going on. Regional (Val Gardena) activities in Ortisei such as organized hikes, cooking classes, yoga lessons, etc... were listed. We had our own hiking itinerary and did not partake in any of these activities, but it was an excellent touch.) This was one of the most memorable places I personally have stayed. Please note that the cost of the hotel includes a daily 5 course meal that starts at 7pm...and our meals were just fabulous! They post the menu each morning (if you have any requests or preferences, they simply ask you to communicate these to them by 10am) These outstanding meals added tremendous value to the experience of staying there. While not an inexpensive hotel, the value we thought was outstanding. We look forward to returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Uhrerhof is located near Ortisei in Bulla, in a place that's both enchanting and peaceful. In this small, charming, family-operated hotel, you get a pleasant feeling of relaxation from the moment you arrive. Your eyes will feast on one of the most beautiful panoramas of the valley and the splendid Dolomites in the Val Gardena, in Trentino Alto Adige. A holiday with us is perfect for people who wish to restore their harmony and inner balance, as they discover the wonders of nature and also relax in our wellness centre, which is included in the price. Here, you can rejuvenate in a sauna, Turkish bath or whirlpool tub - all placed in an exclusive, skilfully furnished setting (without beauty salon or swimming pool). Also, we have a delicate secret that's exclusively for you: let yourself be enveloped by the scent of roses as you enter the highest rose garden in Europe - at an altitude of 5000 feet - where you can admire over 6000 roses and more than 150 different species extending up a gentle slope. And for maximum convenience, our enclosed garage is at your disposal, free of charge. We're waiting to serve you at the Hotel Uhrerhof in Bulla, with the holiday of your dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Uhrerhof-Deur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Uhrerhof-Deur Ortisei, Italy - Val Gardena
- Uhrerhof Deur Hotel Ortisei