Check in: they have few buildings. We arrived with a car to the main building, and got poor instructions to get with the car to the other buildings. One should have expected that upon arrival to the second building someone would expect us. I arrived, had to leave the car on the street, go up to the third floor to the reception there, and only than they have sent someone to let us into the parking.
Internet: not working properly. Most of the time down.
All this from my first 3 hours pin the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star hotel in Val Gardena, UNESCO Dolomites, with spa and wellness centre, biggest Water World of the Dolomites and all year daily guided outdoor programme (skiing, snowshoeing, trekking, mountainbiking, a.s.o.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adler Dolomiti Spa And Sport Resort
- Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Hotel Ortisei
- Adler Dolomiti Hotel
- Adler Dolomiti Ortisei
- Hotel Adler Dolomiti Spa & Sport Resort Ortisei, Italy - Val Gardena