“A little overrated” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tubladel

Tubladel
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Ortisei
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wroclaw, Poland
“A little overrated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have very mixed feeling about this place. On one hand the food was delicious. I'm a big lover of beef and the quality of meet served there was really good. On the other hand the service made me feel unwelcomed. I always thought such gloomy people work in IRS not in restaurants. For the price you have to pay, you should really be treated better. If u can afford it, It is a place worth trying but it is a number one. You could expect more.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Food is amazing, staff is friendly. I would definetely recommend. One of my favourites restaurants in Val Gardena. We had fonduta (fondue) in one of our dinners and it was terrific, better than any fondue i have ever had in France.

Bergen
“Our best meal in Val Gardena”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed in Val Gardena during the Silvester (New Year) week. This is a very busy period in the Alps, so we had booked a table at Tubladel the first evening in town. We knew the interior was rustic and cosy and we were sure to get the best service (and we got). But we were very exited about how good the cuisine would be. We were delighted! The food was the best we have got in the Alps east of Chamonix. A dinner at Tubladel will for us in the future be a compulsory action when visiting Val Gardena, summer or winter.....

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Looking_for_charme
Brookmans Park, United Kingdom
“Still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have eaten here a few times over the years - usually after skiing - and the standard remains high. The food is fairly rich, so make sure you choose a balance between starters and main. The potato soup with truffles was a bit too creamy for me, but it was lovely. The pasta sauces are great. They do nice local wine by the carafe. Book early because it is extremely popular.

• Visited January 2014
The Netherlands
“Unfriendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Food ok, nothing special and for sure not worth nr 1 place on trip advisor. I had lunch with my wife and 4 kids. I had the feeling we were not very welcome. The headwaiter was very unfriendly. I will not come back to this restaurant.