“Still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tubladel

Tubladel
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Ortisei
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brookmans Park, United Kingdom
“Still good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have eaten here a few times over the years - usually after skiing - and the standard remains high. The food is fairly rich, so make sure you choose a balance between starters and main. The potato soup with truffles was a bit too creamy for me, but it was lovely. The pasta sauces are great. They do nice local wine by the carafe. Book early because it is extremely popular.

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
The Netherlands
“Unfriendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Food ok, nothing special and for sure not worth nr 1 place on trip advisor. I had lunch with my wife and 4 kids. I had the feeling we were not very welcome. The headwaiter was very unfriendly. I will not come back to this restaurant.

Dayton, Ohio
“Unexpectedly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Heading home after a drive of the Passo Del Stelvio, we stopped at the first restaurant along the road that was easily accessible. The food was unexpectedly great! The meats were well cooked, the pasta nicely sauced, and the desserts, especially the chocolate, was superb. Our waiter spoke 3 languages. The price was high, and there was nothing special about the location, but it was the best "I'm hungry NOW" stop I've ever made.

• Visited June 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great food, yet a bit too salty for our taste”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

The place has a traditional wood cabin charm to it. The food was great, but a bit too salty for our taste. We tried the tiger prawn spaghettini and the duck breast with Bok Choi and candied chestnuts. They were both good. The duck breast was succulent, pink on the inside, nicely caramelized on the outside. The tiger prawns were slightly overcooked but not too bad. The house wine was a good deal and tasted great. We would definitely recommend Tubladel.

• Visited September 2013
Rome, Italy
“A great restaurant in a great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tubladel is the restaurant i love to go when I have my vacation in Ortisei.
The venue is really nice and old fashion and the food is really good: tasty but also innovative, since I discover something new every time I go there.
The family that owns the place is the typical sud-Tyrolean one, German inside with Italian attitude for food, so organization and great cuisine, even if, I understand some can think they are a bit too cold.
Going to the food, I would not leave the restaurant without trying the pork ribs they prepare, their secret sauce is making this my favorite meal in norther Italy. If you are not gluten intolerant (just like me) I would suggest the potato and mushroom soup cooked into a local bread container.
And then, kill yourself with any of the fantastic desserts they have, including the canederli and the strudel (still for gluten tolerant :-)).
The wine list is really good as well and not more expensive than other restaurant, but pay attention to good wines, they are expensive here.

• Visited September 2013