“Perfekt!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were in Novara for a Business Trip.
In summary we were 3 Times in this Restaurant.
From outside ut doesn't look so good, but inside you will get flashed from the Design and the really big wine rack.

Brilliant food for really fair prices!!

Try it out!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (513)

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We wanted to stop close to the motorway for lunch, to break up a long journey.

We certainly weren't disappointed. Off-road parking (suitable for a caravan), good quality food with good range of dishes, excellent value for money, great atmosphere, good service, and very clean toilets!

Also took the option to stop next door for cheap grocery shopping.

Would definitely stop again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2016

I was here for a celebratory dinner--fabulous people, wonderful conversation, and still there were moments throughout the meal that, after taking a bite of one of the courses, I was quite literally left speechless. Though I've travelled all over the world and sampled diverse and delicious cuisines, this has only happened a handful of times in my life.

Though I greatly enjoyed the third course, a variety of puttanesca (olives, tomatoes), the seafood dishes really stole the show. The oysters were the best I've ever tasted--an explosion of silk and citrus too fresh and exquisite to put into words. The urchin and snails were also superb. The cuttlefish ceviche was delicate and equally sublime, as was the St. Peter's fish, which I would welcome eating every day for the rest of my life. The dessert plate--gorgeous, gelato-filled fruits and nuts--I couldn't help but take a picture of. The blend of flavors in the meal as a whole, the presentation--all of it was simply unforgettable.

There are meals that so seduce you that you will remember them for the rest of your life. This was one of them for me. I would have spent hours practicing Italian just so I could have thanked the chef appropriately. Instead, I'll leave this review so you can go see for yourself!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 19, 2016

Very easy to get to from anywhere large parking space. The place large enough for all occasions… maybe not romantic! Unless they are not busy as they usually are… do book in advance and do ask how full they are…! It is clean and well laid out nice looking décor. Staff is up to standard of what is required to be a waiter e.t.c. Polite...clean and sober… but in my case from time to time the wrong order arrives…! They are too busy therefore loss of time…
Great menu’ lots to choose from pizza lovers meat and fish and lots more… great selection of wines,
Super great family place… noisy… I mean it is ok from 4 people and upwards than you are fine. Would I go back? Yes

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Positioned on the edge of town, next to a supermarket and under an overpass, this glitzy pizzeria with aspirations of grandeur is starting to lose its gloss.
Never cheap, the Sunday fish buffet continues to be good value. Service can be patchy, but is always friendly.
What this place really needs in some healthy local competition!

Date of visit: April 2015