Great value. Excellent location. Reasonable rate especially in off season. Friendly and effective staff. Great comp. breakfast. Wired internet connection adequate. No CNN available on SkyTV. Walking distance of beach and bus stop. Excellent fitness center in walking distance Sportvillage with new equipment. Great supermarket also in walking distance near post office on Corsa Umberto #401in Montesilvano in the direction of Pescara. Offers great prices, variety and accepts major credit card. Whereas small mkt. nearer hotel is far inferior in all aspects with unfriendly atmosphere, high pricing, cash only. Can take local bus 38 easily for only one Euro all the way to the airport or to the main train and bus station in Pescara. At the main station one can connect with L'Aquila for ca. 15. euro RT with excellent view of snowy peaks of the Appenines and local towns enroute. L'Aguila is not geared for English speaking tourists so better study up on local sites beforehand as you will find no tourist assistance there. Overall this is a great area to visit and much less expensive and friendly than others in Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Prestige lies on the Adriatic Riviera in the town of Montesilvano, at only 5 minutes far from Pescara, easily reachable and well connected - also by public means of transport - to the Abruzzo International Airport and to the Pescara central Railway Station (respectively by Bus n. 38 and 2/) and very close the A14 highway (Pescara Nord Exit) It is possible to reach the Tiburtina station in the centre of Rome by coach in only 2 hours and half drive (no stop bus). Rooms All rooms are equipped with ADSL access and free unlimited Internet, Sky Lcd television, minibar, safe with combination, independent air conditioning, courtesy service, direct telephone and hair dryer, laundry service on request. Rooms for people with mobility problems are available on the ground floor. For infants cradles are available. Some of then are SEA VIEW ROOMS, OTHER ROOMA HAVE A VIEW ON THE WONDERFUL COUNTRYSIDE, from which it is possible to enjoy an amazing landscape, admiring the Gran Sasso mountain chain in the shape of a sort of Sleeping Beauty Princess. It is possible to distinguish the features of the face (Corno Grande), the front (Corno Piccolo mountain), the body (Prena and Camicia mounts). At sunset, when the sky is clear, it is an enchanting landscape… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Hotel Montesilvano
- Hotel Prestige Montesilvano, Italy - Province Of Pescara