See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Just spent 10 days at this hotel. The location next to the beach was great, no worries about getting a sunbed at all. Clean beach and clear water. The room was large with a very comfortable bed together with a small balcony offering sea and mountain views.Staff were very friendly and the breakfast was diverse. A very enjoyable stay

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank marshallcj
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back and stay at Hotel Promenade . Kind regards.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

The establishment looks kinda old from outside but when you step inside you will be surprised by the interior.
The rooms are clean, the cleaning is done daily and the staff is very friendly.

Also the restaurant is a very pleasant place with good food, Waiters extremely kind and serviceable (in the morning, at noon and at evening).
Surely we will come back !!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Guest, thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back to Montesilvano and stay at Hotel Promenade. Kind regards.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

If you chose this hotel, trust me your money are well spent... You climb the stairs and as you step your feet inside the hotel, you're amazed from the interior design that give the sensation of being in an ancient aristocratic building.

I spent a night, and I found it enough to appreciate the enviroment and the professionalism of the staff.
I booked a standard room for a couple and I was really pleased by the fact that the room was realy confortable and made me feel at home, apart from the wifi, that logs out after an hour (maybe even less) section.

Not just the best thing when you're watching a movie in streaming, listening to some cool music on YouTube or as in my case, when you're enjoying on streaming, the live game of your favorite soccer team.

But despite this, it's so quick and easy to re-login that we can forgive this slight lack (although I recommend to increasing the duration of the wifi login section).

The only negative spot I found in the room, happened to be found in the place that I consider the most important and delicate of all...that is the bathroom.

It's really poor if compared to the rest of the room, especially the shower, that don't even have the shelves where to put the bottles of shampoo, the soap tablets etc.

While we were having the shower we had to lay them on the floor and this is not just the more comfortable solution.

Beyond this I notice that on the external ceiling (the one that you view) had a crack from which it was possible to see the presence of mold (pictures attached to the review). Some service, would be appreciated.

I conclude by analysing the breakfast... That you have with a fabulous view on the seaside (the beach was a little bit neglected, at least in this period of the year, is March, but despite this the enviroment remains breathtaking), enjoying a varied choice of dishes and sipping some good coffee or cappuccino , made by the staff at the moment, just like in an real italian bar.

Well done guys!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Prince R
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your detailed feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back to Abruzzo and stay at Hotel Promenade.
Kind regards.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Good: Easy to find, free parking in the private lot outside the hotel. The entrance area and dining are very nicely decorated. It is possible to use an alternate elevator to access the car-park area, making unloading the car easier. Our room was nice & warm on a winters night. The bed was comfortable, but they use dated blankets not duvets. Has own private balcony. The staff were all friendly. We received a very cheap winter rate. The breakfast was excellent (the best in Italy so-far) –with bacon & eggs made to order. You can make fresh squeezed pomegranate or orange juice.

Bad: Room was a bit small but adequate.! WiFi keeps forcing a log-on confirmation every hour – very annoying. Tried the TV but it did not seem to have more than 1 channel!

Room tip: Sea views is best
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Dear guest, thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back to Abruzzo and stay at Hotel Promenade. Kind regards.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Absolutely worth the price!
Beautiful location (an area called "dei Grandi Alberghi"...and that says it all) 4* but could easily reach 5* in my opinion.
Right on the beach, white sand and clear water.
Lovely staff, very kind and always available.
Fantastic view from most of the rooms.
Good food, though, I understand it's the first year they do buffet service.
Will definitively recommend to friends and hopefully repeat the experience!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear lafiamma61,