“Pizza - was great ”
Review of Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Ranked #11 of 287 Restaurants in Montesilvano
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The original napolitan's pizza, fresh fish, and many different type of beef, black angus, Irland Angus, Fiorentina (cut T-bon) and many many surprise!
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent pizza and lots of varieties

Table space not amazing but I suppose shows how popular it is

Would recommend

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,576)

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Great, fast service. The food was great and reasonably priced and drinks were so good. Was recommended to come here by a friend and was so happy. They take U.S. currency and soles. Alfredo our waiter was fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Here you can taste truly Neapolitan pizza, they choose top quality ingredients from very specific productive locations. Prices for pizzas are from 7€ to 12€.
I really advice you to try pizza with stuffed crust with buffalo's ricotta, it has amazing taste!

Date of visit: May 2019
114  Thank silviam457
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Really really really enjoyed my birthday dinner having my first Naples pizza! The servers spoke English which is great in helping choice the best pizza! Had a typical Naples fried mixed appetizer and I’m vegetarian so this was not a good thing for me. I had a veggie pizza with buffalo ricotta stuffed crust. OMG!! My partner had a margarita pizza with sardines. Overall great food and experience and I will say was alittle pricy but so worth it! I will return SOON!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

A lively, popular restaurant on the seafront. The staff were friendly & efficient. The pizzas were huge, we could have ordered less than one per person! There were many pizzas to choose from , it was hard to make a decision!!
Definitely worth a visit .

Date of visit: October 2018