“excelant wine for a reasonable price!”
Review of Cantina Crociani

Cantina Crociani
More attraction details
Owner description: My father Arnaldo Crociani spent his lifetime amongst barrels, bottles and flasks. With dedication and passion he applied his mastery to the art of winemaking, always respecting his father's wishes. After his death me and my brother Giorgio continued that legacy in order to bring our wines to a new generation. Now, after the premature death of my brother, I’m going on with the same passion that has been the cornerstone of the family business. The vineyards of the Crociani Estate are situated at Le Caggiole, one of the best areas for production in the heart of the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano zone. The wine is aged in the fourteenth century cellars in the historical centre of Montepulciano.
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“excelant wine for a reasonable price!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

we visited the cantina, and tasted a bit of the rosso, the nobile and the nobile gran riserva,
the wine was excellant!
we were celebrating our honey moon, and looked at many vineyards to take a few bottles to celecrte our 1st, 5th and 10th anniversery. it took us exactly a second to decide that this will be the wine we want celebrate with!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Aviram M

Huntingdon, United Kingdom
170 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Wine galore”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Beautiful Tuscan wine, no pressure to buy and plenty of time to taste and decide. Lovely wine we bought 2 bottles

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Keith1812
Columbus, Ohio
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Wine Tour visit”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We visited Cantina Crociani as part of a wine tour. It was just our guide, my wife and myself. We were treated wonderfully. We received a tour of the cellar and saw all the barrels of wine. After seeing this we went upstairs for a tasting. The wine, and olive oil were great and we left with four bottles total. We even found out one of the two US states they are available in is Ohio!

Visited October 2012