We just returned from Sant' Antonio three weeks ago. We went with three other couples. Sant' Antonio is a beautiful and relaxing property. The views form the property are fantastic. All of our rooms were beautiful and spotless. Nico, Elena and their staff were great hosts. Nico helped our group plan our trip and his recommendations were great. He helped us with restaurant reservations, tour guides, and winery tours. The property is also in a great location. We took day trips to Cortona, Florence, Assisi, and Siena. We are planning on returning and spending more time relaxing and enjoying the property. We cannot stress how beautiful Sant' Antonio is and how great the service Nico and his staff provides. Sam and Lisa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano