As I reread some of the reviews, it looks like we are not the only ones to stay here more than once. That should tell you about the quality of the accommodations and the hospitality that you will find at Sant' Antonio. We again stayed in #5 Signorelli, a stand alone apartment. Nico continues to make improvements and this time the furniture had been replaced, there was a new flat screen TV and also wifi. i think the pots and pans were new too. The linens are wonderful and having them replaced midweek is a very nice luxury. Most self-catering apartments do not do this. Susanna is a delight, she even did a little bit of laundry for us. Her midweek dinner was delicious and it was great fun to meet some of the other vacationers.
Nico is one of the most gracious hosts you will meet. You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here. The location is great for visiting the surrounding towns and there are a couple of restaurants (Tre Stella and Il Covo) near by that we enjoyed without having to go into town for dinner.
Thank you Nico and Susanna for another wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano