This was an amazing, peaceful place. We loved everything about it. Easy access to so many places, and clean, with super comfortable beds. We stayed in unit 4 and would do so again if we ever get another chance to travel to Italy. Views from every room, even the bathroom. It was a treat to have a shower and look out over the rolling Tuscan hills.
Nico was wonderful, helpful, but not at all "in the way"
Any questions we had were addressed promptly, effeciently and courteously.
Pool was lovely, but a little cold in May, so we had a wonderful day of our stay just sitting around it.
Great restaurants nearby, and plenty of good walking and hiking on Nico's property.
Couldn't recommend a nicer place to stay, very reasonably priced.
Thank you Nico for making our holiday wonderful!
We loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano