We spent a wonderful week traveling in Tuscany with our base at Sant'Antonio near Montepulciano. The owner Nico and his staff made everything about our stay perfect. Our private cottage was extremely comfortable. We felt like being home from the first moment we settled in. We cooked in our apartment, built fires to warm us on cool Tuscan evenings and enjoyed sipping wine watching sunsets from our patio. The surroundings were peaceful and relaxing. The location is near all Tuscan sites. Nico pointed us to the best places to visit in the region - we went to all of them! We definitely recommend Sant'Antonio to anyone visiting Tuscany. Use it as your base and explore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano