My wife and I have travelled far and wide, and our time recently at Sant'Angelo in Montepulciano was truly an extraordinary experience. It has it all; wonderful period buildings with 1st rate amenities and comfort, Incredible vistas of the Tuscan countryside, and all within easy driving distances to the classic hiil top towns of Montalcino, Piensa, or Cortona, and the cities of Siena or even Firenze. The owners, Nico and Elena, are wonderful hosts, and were full of local travel tips and advice to make our stay even better. And we'll never forget our little friend...Caio. When we return to this glorious part opf the world, Sant'Angelo will be our 1st choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano