We spent two weeks at Sant'Antonio (10/1/11-10/15/11). Wonderful place. Very relaxing, peaceful environment. Loved the olive trees and the view. 800 year old buildings are beautiful and very comfortable. Absolutely no complaints. Will definately return next year. Nico is extremely knowledgable about the region and very helpful in helping to plan day trips to the surrounding areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano