If only all travel experiences could be as pleasureable as staying at Sant Antonio, we would be traveling all the time!!
These accomodations are perfect for comfort, peace and quiet, and acessibility to all areas of the beautiful Val d' Orcia. Our first experience was 2004 and was very nice, but our return in Oct 2007 was even better. This is a great location for couples or families. All accomodations are provided with complete kitchens, making "cooking in" very easy, and barbques are available to! To my delight there are 2 high speed computers/printers in the "lounge"........made it very easy for my husband to keep contact with his office e-mail :)
In addition, there was a delicious and complete Tuscan dinner offered once each week.....really alot of fun and as in 2004, met some nice people from all over the world.
Nico Pannevis is an extraordinary host and Sant Antonio is a reflection of this!
We have traveled throughout Italy for the last 12 years....this is hard to beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 800 year old converted monastery situated in the heart of the Tuscan country side, a short 3 km drive from the historic Renaissance town of Montepulciano renowned for its wines, olive oil, local cuisine and culture. Sant' Antonio is converted into spacious unique accommodations with wonderful views of the Valdichiana and lakes on one side of the property and the famous rolling hills, forests and olive groves on the other. This historic structure is located on over 70 hectares of gardens with terraces, biological farm land and forests with a private 2 mile walking and running trail that has breathtaking views past each corner... Sant' Antonio is ideally located close to Montepulciano where numerous local restaurants, coffee bars, enotecas, artesian shops and supermarkets are situated as well as to visit towns and medieval villages such as Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Monticchiello, Cortona, Cetona, San Quirico, Siena, Assisi, Perugia, Arezzo, Orvieto.... And many others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sant' Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sant Antonio Montepulciano
- Sant Antonio Hotel Montepulciano