“Loved it and will be back”
Review of Hotel Panoramic

Hotel Panoramic
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Montepulciano
Springwood, Australia
“Loved it and will be back”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have travelled quiet a lot and perhaps it was my state of mind coming out of Roma...but I found this hotel to be excellent in just about all regards. Our room was amazing with a beautiful bathroom and as modern as you will find. It's position on top of the hill overlooking the countryside was stunning and Monetpulciano was the prettiest town of all the Tuscan towns we visited. The pool area was outstanding with extensive grounds of Apple orchards, olives, pears...so beautiful and felt lovely to wander around in them. I found the staff friendly especially after a difficult experience in rome. I was not well after stress and a long flight from Australia which had made my legs really swollen and I was concerned about DVt. I asked for help locating doctors and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I did not need anything after all but when we left they asked how I was, which was by thoughtful. The breakfast room was just beautiful with a good range of breakfast....probably one of the better breakfasts we have had on our 5 week travels around Europe. We had a great room and the view was stunning. My only suggestion would be to have some food available on site for lunch and dinner. We had a car so driving into town for dinner was easy and there was plenty of restaurants to choose from....we had our best meal of the trip on both nights here. One other thing is that I would like to have more than one pillow on the bed....this was common in all hotels across Europe but coming from Australia we are spoilt and have at least two pillows in good quality hotels. Considering this was a 3 or 4 star I thought it was excellent value and I would not hesitate to recommend it. I have told my other family about it and would like to return with them some day. I wish we had stayed longer as our original booking was for 7 nights but we ended up staying closer to Florence...also in a lovely place but not as lovely at hotel panoramic...beautiful classical music at breakfast, lots of places to sit on terraces and even a tennis court....I loved it

Room Tip: Choose a room with a balcony overlooking the valley on the first floor....room 111 I think
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Romina M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words following your recent stay with us at the Hotel Panoramic. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed all the facilities and service we provided you with. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards from Tuscany Montelpulciano.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Florence
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Modern build and decor but high quality finish with everything you would expect from a higher starred hotel. Lovely swimming pool too. Shame no restaurant but Montepulciano was round the corner and so it was really convenient to go there for a beautiful meal in a beautiful setting

• Stayed July 2014
Romina M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
We are delighted to read your positive feedback following your stay at the Hotel Panoramic and we would like to thank your for the time dedicating in writing your review. We are so glad that you found our service met your expectations and I have passed on your kind words to all the team. We hope that you will join us again in the near future where I am sure you will have another excellent stay with us.
Our kindest regards from Montepulciano Tuscany
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I booked this hotel last minute, after we had accidentally booked the wrong nights for the Tuscan farmhouse we planned to stay at. The hotel was in a fabulous location, with easy access to Montepulciano, Montalcino and Montichiello. Well kept, the room was spacious with a large bathroom and big patio. The bed though was one of the worst we had ever slept on and the breakfast was sub par at best... packaged Kraft singles and barely any fruit or pastries, we were left with plenty of room to sample all of the amazing food Tuscay has to offer. The staff at the hotel was also nothing to write home about- they weren't exactly rude in any way, but they really just had no personality to speak of. The pool area looked pretty, but unfortunately it was a bit too cool to use on the two days we were there. This hotel has potential, but unfortunately it's just missing a few key components to make it shine.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kate,
we really appreciate your nice words about our Hotel Panoramic and we would like to thank you for the suggestions given.
Thank you so much for the beautiful compliments addressed to our location in Montepulciano.
This job requires a great passion, patience & dedication and comments like yours give us an even bigger push to do better and better.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Hotel Panoramic is a beautiful hotel situated on a hill allowing 360 degree views of the valleys below and of Montepulciano. Our room and accompanying bathroom were huge and modern. The pool area was meticulously maintained and increadibly relaxing - I wish I could have spent more time laying next to it reading a book and drinking wine. Although there is no restaurant at the hotel, the staff directed us to an excellent restaurant not 5 minutes drive down the hill. We enjoyed sitting on the hotel patio drinking wine with other hotel guests (and some staff) watching the sun set, and if you run out of wine, like we did, the hotel has very good wine for sale at a good price -- just ask the staff. If you are looking for a relaxing, beautiful place to stay just outside of Montepulciano Hotel Souvenir is it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dallask10
Romina M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments following your recent stay at the Hotel Panoramic. I was so glad to read that you managed to try the restaurant during your stay and enjoyed your dining experience as well as breakfast. Please do come and stay with us again in the near future when I am sure we will meet your expectations once again.
Kind regards
from Montepulciano Tuscany.
Appiano Gentile, Italy
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This Hotel it’s a dream! We loved this beautiful Hotel placed In the middle of a countryside but mostly we appreciate the friendliness, the courtesy, the competence and the kindeness of all the staff .

We spent our honey moon in this Hotel and we would like stay there forever....

The rooms were larges, confortable and always very clean. The breakfast was rich, excellent, whit different dishes every day.

We woul like to make a special thank you to all the staff: Lorena, Luka e Stefania (reception); Aly (office boy); Ilaria (breakfast); Emma and Simonetta (chambermaids) and last but not least the precious Claudia, owner of this beautiful place. We are sure, we will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lucky C
Romina M, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Our kindest regards from Tuscany Montepulciano.
Netherlands
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

This hotel's location on the top of the hill gives a breathtakingview of the Tuscan valleys.
The room was great, modern and comfortable. The bathroom and shower were clean and spacious. The breakfast was good. y. The pool area was very inviting as were the terraces with plenty of seating and areas to relax. It's a pleasant location in the Tuscan countryside.

The hotel has no restaurant for lunch or dinner or a terrrace where you can have a drink. You need a car for this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words following your recent stay with us at the Hotel Panoramic. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed all the facilities and service we provided you with. Thank you for the compliments to the wonderful view, to our pool and to our good breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards from Montepulciano Tuscany.
Encinitas, California
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel's location on the top of the hill gives it a breathtaking 360 degree view of Tuscan valleys. The rooms are ridiculously modern, spacious, tasteful, and clean. Breakfast is adequate but served in a beautiful ballroom with a view. Pretty pool area, but pool unheated. The only real low point of this hotel are the VERY unfriendly women at the front desk. The woman who led us to our room said not a word. She just left us at the door. The other woman at the front desk was similarly cold and even downright rude to me, correcting me when I said Buona Pas"qua" (Happy Easter) rather than Buona Pas"quahh" . The unfriendly staff might explain the eerie ghost-town feeling of the place. But despite this, it was still beautiful and a pretty good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the valley without trees blocking the view (The trees obscure the amaz...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank ruinlover
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind feedback which is genuinely appreciated as we use this to review what improvements we can make to our product and service. I do sincerely hope that we will see you again in our Hotel Panoramic and take the occasion to with you all the best.
Kindest Regards from Montepiulciano Tuscany.